As a mom, it’s pretty obvious that one of my favorite retailers is Amazon. I mean subscribe & save literally saves my life when it comes to diaper deliveries. So for Valentine’s Day, I thought I would share my top 10 items in preparation for the holiday with you! Bonus: since I’m giving these to you the week of V-day, you better use that amazon prime delivery, ya dig? These are great items for yourself, your kids, or your spouse! Spread. The. Love.
- Tinkle Razors. You and your peach fuzz will thank me later. Added bonus: they’re under $10 for a pack of 12!
- Barefoot Dreams Throw Blanket. I am hands down obsessed with this blanket. In fact, my husband and I fight over who gets to use it when we’re watching TV. ha!
- Roller Rabbit PJ’s. The cutest heart pajamas that are super comfy and festive!
- A Good Book: Make Life Beautiful by Syd & Shea McGee! I received this book for Christmas and can’t wait to dive in!
- Wine Glasses. The BEST universal wine glasses that are perfect for either red or white. They are a must in my opinion.
For the Kids:
- Play-A-Sound Books. These are super fun and both of my boys love them!
- LOVE from a Very Hungry Caterpillar. Love me some Love-themed books of our favorites!
- Heart Silicone Baking Trays. For a fun baking memory together!
- Heart Cookie Cutters. Along the same lines as above, these can be great for baking or playing with play dough, kinetic sand, etc.
- Heart Pajamas. My love of Hanna Andersson runs deep. They’re the softest and most durable pajamas for littles!
- Massage Gun. I gifted this to my husband and we both love it! Highly recommend.
- Leatherman. If your husband doesn’t own one of these, change that immediately.
- Crocs. Nothing says I love you like a good pair of crocs. Trust.
- Ice Molds. We love them and use them all the time!
- Carhartt Jacket. The warmest coat and super functional. Love this one!
This post contains affiliate links. This means if you use one of my links to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!