Hi friends! It’s been a bit since I’ve shared any new recipes so I’m coming at you with a good one. We had SO many lemons on our lemon tree in our backyard when we got home from our road trips so I’ve been having lots of fun playing with different lemon recipes in the kitchen…everything from lemon bars to lemon cocktails to these yummy lemon muffins!
I also recently joined Thrive Market and loved getting to use some of the items that I received in my order to make these! If you haven’t tried Thrive Market, click below for a Free Gift!Choose a FREE gift, up to $24 value, when you purchase a Thrive Market membership! (1 year and 1 month memberships available)
They are super easy to make and I even included the yummy crumble topping – because whats a muffin without it?!
Serving Size: 1 dozen muffins // Prep Time: 20min // Bake Time: 30 min
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup melted butter
- 3 tablespoons lemon zest (or zest of one whole lemon)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
For Crumble Topping:
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking soda & salt.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, sour cream, butter, lemon zest & lemon juice. Stir dry ingredients in to this mixture and combine.
- Grease your muffin tins (I use coconut oil)
- Fill your muffin tins 3/4 of the way full
- In a small bowl, combine your ingredients for crumble topping. With your hands, crumble the butter into the flour/sugar mixture. Sprinkle on top of your muffins.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30min. Enjoy!
*This post contains affiliate links. This means if you use one of my links to make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting me!