Next up in my gift guides are FOR THE HOME. These are all items that I own and love (with the exception of the pan – which is on my Christmas list!)
Items can be found HERE!
- Salt Home – this is such a luxury that I love. I bought mine while we lived in Panama and it is one of my favorite little everyday items that I now can’t live without. I know it seems boogie, but it’s great.
- HomePod – I included the mini version of this for your guy but this is a great one and we actually own two (one for each home). The sound quality is amazing and Clyde loves to ask Siri to play his music.
- Dyson – this is my top top gift ever. I love this thing and use it frequently daily. Two kids, lots of crumbs = necessary dyson. If you don’t already own, you must.
- Yeti Tumbler – we bought these for our afternoon walks with the kids. Is it wine? Is it coffee? You’ll never know.
- Scout Bag – I own this massive Scout Bag and use it all the time. It’s great for road trips, car trips, sand toys, pool bag, the list goes on. I actually even asked for a second one because I love it so much.
- Vitamix Blender – I recently got this for myself and LOVE it. It is quiet, self-cleans, and is super high powered. I have a smoothie every morning for breakfast so this is a must-have in my kitchen.
- Chappy Wrap Blanket – supporting small female owned businesses, these blankets are amazing. They come in big, midi or mini sizes. I recently got one for the beach.
- The Pan – this has been raved about all over Instagram and I added it to my Christmas list!
- Nespresso Machine – I bought this for myself over the summer and have loved it. It’s a pretty fancy one but it froths the milk which is a huge benefit.
- Riedel Stemless Wine Glasses – if you have kids, then you need stemless. Less chance of getting knocked over. Added bonus – you can throw them in the dishwasher.