It goes without saying that this week has been a week. Election 2020 … I’m glued to the news but simultaneously needing a distraction because anxiety levels are through the roof.
Throw in the obvious other daily stressors ya know with things like COVID then we’re basically in a hurricane of anxiety. So, if any week we need a 5 things that brings us joy, its this week. No pressure.
- Did you see that I’m hosting another Instagram Live today!?! Join me and Alex from Well Balanced Studios to chat all about nutrition as we head into the holidays. Finding balance is tough especially as a mom: finding the right nutrients for ourselves, our kids & family, and the list goes on. Alex is a certified Nutrition Coach who is a mom of two and fun fact: we went to college together! Don’t forget to log in live or watch back later!
- Christmas is next month. Yes, I maybe should’ve lead with Christmas. Feels like the right thing to do. But its number 2. Have you started shopping or decorating? Check out my very early gift guide here. More to come!
- Zara Kids Fall Haul. Anyone else love Zara Kids apparel like I do?! Today on Instagram stories, I’ll be sharing all of the fall items I got for the boys. Tune in 🙂
- Arlo went in a swing for the first time. Did you see my post? Check it out here. You guys. It’s so cute. He loved it. Clyde loved it too. It was a definite high this week.
- Year Cheer Thanksgiving Box! YAYY!! What better way to distract ourselves than more holiday cheer. Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Have you scooped up your box?? Use Kelley15 for 15% off your first order.