Welcome to the fourth installment of “5 Things”. It’s officially been one month of keeping up with this. I promise I won’t mention what week it is every time I start these. Ha!
- Arlo said “da-da”. Enough said. Mark the calendar – Oct 5th, Arlo said “da-da” and it was adorable. I want to bottle up every baby milestone with Arlo and savor them forever. Slow down, time.
- Speaking of slowing down, Arlo is 7 months today. I can’t believe that time went by so fast. He sits independently, LOVES his big brother and laughs at everything he does, eats everything and anything (definitely a Gable), and has his two bottom teeth with more on the way.
- This amazon sweater hoody. Dare I say “swoody” get it?! It was less than $40 and feels like J.Crew quality for a super attainable price point. I would say to size up – I went with a Medium and it fits great. Perfect with jeans (not that I’m wearing jeans lately), or leggings (more my speed #momlife).
- Schitt’s Creek season 6 is now on Netflix. ICYMI. I am hands down obsessed with this show and am super pumped to watch the remaining seasons on the ‘flix. Also, Mike likes it too. Win Win.
- Dropping temps in Cali and finally feeling like Fall. I’ll say this and then I guarantee the temps will creep back up to 90 soon. ha! And lets be honest, we don’t really get weather below 70 here until dead of winter (which I love) BUT I do love the slightly lower temps to make the air feel like fall.
Lastly, I’ve talked about the California fires on IG before but they are so real and so scary. Air quality is constantly a hit or miss here in Northern Cali and most recently the fires hit some of our most loved wineries in St. Helena. Buy wine, people! You’re welcome. But seriously, buy California wines. Support these amazing wineries. If you need recommendations, I’m happy to provide them! Cheers!