Week 3 and going strong. I’ve really enjoyed this addition to the blog, and I know some of my girlfriends have also been shopping some of the links etc. It makes me happy to know that you guys are enjoying this too! I really believe in these crazy times we’re living in, having 5 things a week that made you happy or will spark joy is important.
- National Son’s Day. Wait, did anyone else not know this existed?! Whatever, I’ll take it. It’s 2020 and we need reasons to get excited and celebrate the everyday. I gush daily about my boys on this platform & instagram but I will say this – raising sons is an honor. They’ll grow up one day to be men and the relationship they have with their mother will undoubtedly impact the relationship they have with a future partner. Their impact to the world will be great and I feel so lucky to be their momma. These boys give me purpose, happiness, and love daily and I can’t wait to watch them grow (but like not too fast).
- Year Cheer Boxes. They truly are holidays delivered. I love the concept and I’ve been talking about them for months. I’m so grateful to partner with them as an influencer because they are hands down a mom’s saving grace during the holiday seasons. The holidays will be so weird this year…no trick or treating, no big thanksgiving gatherings, no sitting on santas lap…so any bit of happiness or joy we can bring to our kids through this year is a huge win. Don’t forget to use Kelley15 for 15% off your first order. There is still time to grab your halloween box!
- Early bedtimes. While I love to gush about my boys, I also love some mommy time. I mean being a SAHM has tired me out some days both emotionally and physically WAY more than when I was working a corporate job. But working with Erin Reed (@mrserinmcreed) has been a game changer for Arlo especially and our family as a whole. Reach out to her if you haven’t already for a sleep consultation. Early bedtimes this week (and always) has made me a happy mom. Also, keep in mind I’m typing this at 8pm in silence and it is golden.
- My “Fall” Crocs. You guys, before you unfollow me just hear me out. I bought a white pair for summer and wore them non-stop. Like they’re the most perfect mom shoe around. Crocs but make them fashion, no?
- A new dream project. That’s really all I can say about that … for now. But we have big project in the works and I’m SO excited about it… okay, on a scale of 1 to 10, how annoying is it to say that?!