I love love love the idea of not having to knead bread. I also love love love the idea of not using a ton of ingredients or waiting F-O-R-E-V-E-R for bread to rise. I mean hello #momlife , who has time for that?! Okay Okay…occasionally I do like to go the long route BUT for days that I don’t, that is my go-to.
I started making my own pizza crust a while ago but I mostly blame quarantine for really getting me hooked on the idea of baking my own bread. This one is easy and delicious, trust. And it doesn’t even take yeast! Try beer instead. YAS.
Okay, here goes a good one:
Serving Size: 1 loaf // Prep Time: 10min // Bake Time: 60min
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbs baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 12oz beer, I typically use Miller Lite. It keeps the bread lighter in flavor. I’ve also used IPA’s and I have to say, a lighter beer is the way to go.
- 6 tbs salted butter, sliced on top
- 3 tbs honey to drizzle on top
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease a loaf pan
- Add flour, baking powder, brown sugar & salt to large mixing bowl
- Pour in the beer and mix well. Pour into loaf pan and add the butter on top in slices. Drizzle the honey on top.
- Bake for 60min – you want the top to be nice and crispy.
- Slice, serve & Enjoy!