Hi friends! Week TWO of my 5 things and I’m actually pretty proud I’ve been this consistent with it…I mean I’ve made it back to back weeks. Congrats to me.
- Picnic lunches with the boys. Instant mood booster. Monday was a bit of a wreck but Tuesday I got turned around and took the boys to a nearby Elementary School and we had a picnic lunch. It was pure bliss. I packed lunches and a picnic blanket. Clyde and I chatted the whole way and all I’m saying is if you feel like you’re in a rut, get outside (eating helps too).
- Moms Supporting Moms. Did you guys get a chance to catch my IGTV with Cara from @talkeatplaygrow this month?? She’s not only a speech pathologist but a feeding consultant & lactation consultant. Oh and did I mention a mom and overall amazing human?! We have a ton of mutual friends as it turns out so the connection just made sense. ANywho, this month we talked all things speech and it was super informative! Check it out!
- My Favorite $25 Leggings. I live and breathe LuLuLemon apparel, but let me just say that for the record, these are to die for. They’re a similar fabric to the Align leggings but they have POCKETS. And as a mom who constantly has 18 things in my hands, I need pockets in my life and in my leggings. Period.
- Vintner’s Daughter Serum. I use this stuff to the last drop and I had run out and kept meaning to order to but kept putting it off. And welp, I’m thankful that it came this week. I can’t live without it or my La Mer. Bougie, I know.
- Fall. This week, as you know, was the first day of fall and it was a welcome change of seasons for me. Even though here in California we don’t see a drastic shift in temps or leaves changing quite yet, it mentally got me into a new seasonal mindset and I’m grateful for that. Plus, it started getting me excited for all things holidays (even if they’ll look slightly different this year.)