Okay, so we all know my family has a chocolate chip cookie addiction. If you’ve been following me long enough then you know…the love of a chocolate chip cookie runs deep around here.
And on three, let’s all say our favorite summer treat…1.2.3..S’MORES. You said it too, right?! I mean c’mon… that’s definitely the right answer here. Fine, there is no “right answer” but thats probably in everyone’s top 3 if I had to guess.
I can remember making s’mores at my grandparent’s house on the lake. It is in western Maryland so it gets cooler there in the evenings and there was nothing better than a day out on the boat followed by a campfire & s’mores in the evenings.
So…insert the most insane dessert ever. Chocolate chip cookies combined with the ooey-gooey s’mores. Every bite has that sticky marshmallow, chocolate goodness combined with the crunch of graham crackers. I mean…if your mouth isn’t watering yet, then we can’t be friends. Joking.
I promise this will be a crowd pleaser, enjoy!
Serving Size: 10-12 bars // Prep Time: 10min // Bake Time: 45min
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 large marshmallows
- 1-2 Hershey Chocolate bars
- 3 graham crakers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 8×10 pan and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl (I use my kitchen aid), cream together the butter, brown sugar & granulated sugar. Add in vanilla.
- One at a time, add in each egg and allow to cream together.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda & salt. Slowly add the flour mixture to the butter mixture.
- Fold in your chocolate chips.
- Spread roughly half of your dough on the bottom of your prepared pan. Arrange your graham crackers, marshmallows & Hershey bar over the dough.
- Spread the remaining dough over the mixture and let it be messy!
- Bake for 45 min or until cookie dough is set.
- Enjoy while warm!!