Hi there, me here .. still pregnant! Closing in on 39 weeks so the meal prep continues and this time its with a delicious breakfast that can be enjoyed immediately or frozen and enjoyed later!
I love these mini egg frittatas because they’re packed with protein & super easy to grab and go if needed. Toppings are completely your choice when loading these bad boys up but I went with a Mediterranean feel to jazz them up a bit.
Delicious. Healthy. Easy to Grab & Go! What more could you want in the AM with a screaming baby, busy toddler and a house full of chaos?! …okay dramatic. But these are pretty amazing.
Serving Size: 9-12 Egg Muffins // Prep Time: 10 minutes // Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Non-stick Spray to line your muffin tin (I used avocado spray)
- 1 heirloom tomato
- Spinach, chopped (I used about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese
- 7 eggs + 2 Egg Whites (I found this to be the best ratio so your eggs weren’t too heavy)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Prep your muffin tin with avocado spray or other non-stick spray as desired. Preheat oven to 350.
- Chop tomato & spinach and evenly distribute into the bottom of each muffin well.
- Whisk eggs & egg whites together and evenly distribute into your muffin wells. Top with salt, pepper & feta cheese.
- Bake for 30 min at 350.
- Enjoy immediately or if freezing: allow to fully cool and wrap each frittata individually in Saran Wrap. Then layer into a freezer safe bag.