These muffins. You guys. They are so good! I wanted something healthy-ish that had a pop of pink/red for Valentine’s Day so these were the perfect yummy treat! I mean I added chocolate chips so healthy-ish is kind of not entirely true but you could always omit! But in all seriousness, they’re the perfect blend of banana and strawberries – delish!
Enjoyed for snack time, breakfast, or a dessert, these always managed to hit the spot. Especially when topped with a little bit of almond butter (YUM!)
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner! Tell me, do you celebrate with your significant other? girlfriends? just the kids? the whole family?
I found these perfect silicone trays at Target (of course) and will link them here. I love getting Clyde excited for upcoming holidays and Valentine’s Day is no exception! I hope you enjoy these muffins as much as we have ❤️.
Serving Size: 1 dozen // Prep Time: 10 minutes // Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 5 tbsp milk
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup strawberries, diced
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees & prep/grease muffin pan (I use coconut oil)
- Dice strawberries and set aside
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt in a medium bowl and set aside
- Mash bananas completely using a fork
- Mix milk, egg, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and bananas
- Add in four mixture to the above and mix until blended
- Gently add in strawberries and chocolate chips
- Add batter to muffin pan ensuring each is 3/4 of the way full
- Bake for 25 minutes. ENJOY!