You really can’t go wrong with sheet pan suppers and we especially love this one because what is better than fajitas?! I especially love how many veggies & protein options you can swap in and out of this recipe. It’s basically my go-to when I haven’t “meal planned” for the week but have a ton in the fridge. Plus, I’ll use any excuse to add in avocados (or in this case, guacamole) to a meal.
Easy to make. Easy to clean up. Healthy & Delicious. Toddler approved. Sign me up!
Serving Size: 4 // Prep Time: 15min // Cook Time: 30min
- 3 lbs of chicken breast sliced thinly // OR if wanting to make shrimp & chicken fajitas, use 2 lbs shrimp & 1 lb chicken breast.
- 3 bell peppers sliced thinly, I prefer to use one of each color to provide variety & visual interest
- 1 medium red onion sliced thinly
- 1 zucchini sliced thinly
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/8 tsp cayenne (I go even lighter on this when feeding to my son).
- Preheat oven to 425 & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, chili powder, salt, cumin, & cayenne.
- Add chicken & veggies to large bowl & mix well – until all pieces are coated. Place on baking sheet ensuring all meat & veggies are flat and not overlapping. Bake for 15min.
- If adding shrimp, add to pan & bake for another 15min.
- If not adding shrimp, keep chicken & veggies in oven for another 15min.