I call these “Clyde’s Pancakes” because they were definitely one of the first solid foods my son ate as a baby and he hasn’t stopped eating them since then. These are always a favorite, he requests them at least once a week and the batch makes enough for two or three days later…bonus: they’re HEALTHY and super easy to make!
What’s better than pancakes in the morning?! They’re a classic go-to comfort food and I love that these are a healthy & gluten-free version. Yum & Yum!
- 1 Banana
- 4 tbs Bob’s Red Mill Almond Flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Blend or Mix all ingredients together, I prefer to use a Ninja blender but you could also use a MagicBullet or something similar.
- Grease a pan with coconut oil and heat to medium high.
- Wait for pan to be HOT, pour batter into pancake circles. Flip once ready.
- Serve & Enjoy with a side of your favorite fruit!
So easy, right? Arguably easier than using a box mix…and definitely way better for you! Guilt-free pancakes?! YES! I hope you love them as much as we do!